Never miss a post!
What is The Chou Life?
Blog Posts by Month
Category Archives: Kiddos
It’s busy. It’s chaotic. It’s loud. Very loud. I love it (90% of the time. The other 10% makes me want to pull my hair out and/or run away screaming like a banshee.) The newborn/infant fog has lifted and I … Continue reading
It’s been a month since Aspen Leigh Chou made her appearance, and I’m just now getting around to writing out her birth story. I can almost guarantee that the poor girl won’t have a baby book! We thought that baby … Continue reading
A couple of months ago, my friend, Cindy — another mama of four — suggested a monthly photo challenge: taking a family portrait as well as a portrait of each individual child, preferably with our “real” cameras rather than with … Continue reading
Shepherd is a night owl. I think I was in denial for the first year of his life, but I’ve finally accepted this fact. He likes to stay up late, even though I don’t let him take more than one … Continue reading
I like my kids. I took this photo with my phone last week before heading to a graduation party. The kids were freshly bathed and wearing clean clothes — it was a rare moment that I just had to document! … Continue reading
I use my phone as a camera more than I use it as a phone these days. Our poor old Canon Rebel has been abandoned, sitting in its case for months at a time. But my online friend Brooke recently … Continue reading
As of this week, we have a 6-year-old, a 4-year-old, a 2-year-old, and a 1-year-old! Our home is not lacking in noise or energy. It’s a party all day every day! We celebrated Shepherd’s first birthday with a little family … Continue reading
Shepherd will be a year old next week. (Is this real life?? Where does the time go?!) My big little boy started walking two weeks ago, which makes him our earliest walker. Hudson took his first steps before he was … Continue reading
I realize Christmas was almost a month ago. Don’t judge me for failing to post pictures until now! (Ok, ok, judge me, I deserve it.) We enjoyed spending our beautiful White Christmas week with my bro and sis-in-law and their … Continue reading